HOW TO: Create an installation log file
When diagnosing installation related problems RMTrack support may ask for an installation log file.
- Download and save the RMTrack installer
- Start a command prompt (from the Start menu select "Run...", enter "cmd" and click Ok)
- CD into the directory where you saved the RMTrack installer
- Start the RMTrack installer with the following command line switches:
- /lv* Install.log /i
- This will create a detailed log file named Install.log.
RMTrack Issue Tracking - All versions